With the Earthquake Rolling String Trimmer, you will be able to cover more ground quicker and still get into those tight spots that often get missed with lawn tractors. Earthquake's string trimmer, with its .155 diameter trimmer line and high-performance Viper engine, gets a consistent cut in even the roughest of lawns, and is even able to cut down stubborn brush and thick weeds, too.
- Easy to assemble, easy to transport
- Trimmer Head Drive Lever smoothly controls the activation of the trimmer mechanism
- Quick-stop lever stops trimmer head when operator lets go of handle bar
- Control engine speed from standing position with the throttle control lever
- Trimmer guard protects operator from flying debris
- Guard-mounted blade automatically cuts trimmer line to proper length