Dee Concrete Accessories produces superbly engineered, high quality steel long-lasting, concrete flatwork forms, curb and gutter forms, paving forms, high curb forms, and many custom forms including super flat forms, tilt-up forms, foundation form sets, rehab forms, and other high quality concrete forming products since 1956. Dee's concrete's flatwork forms are perfect for most edge forming, sidewalks, patios, driveways, footings, industrial slabs, foundations, general flatwork, and in combination with our curb and gutter accessories, for all types of curb and gutter work. Specifications/range of sizes Available in heights from 4in to 7 1/2in in 12-gauge steel, and from 4in to 24in in 10-gauge steel, dee's straight flatwork forms are offered in standard 10 foot lengths with either 2in or 4in bases but can be obtained in lengths shorter than 10 feet in request. Dee straight flatwork forms are available with 2 or 3 pockets on up to a 12in height and only 3 pockets for form heights above 12in.
- Come standard with a full bull nose and are self-aligning requiring no time-consuming and non-productive latching, locking, or fitting providing faster and easier forming
- Can include an optional sliding nose that easily enters the reinforced box end from any angle making setup and removal quick and easy saving labor man-hours
- Are manufactured with reinforced gussets and welded stake pockets making them the strongest concrete placement flatwork forms in the industry providing many years, even decades, of useful life minimizing replacement costs
- Have double flanges with full-height heavy steel noses providing extra form strength and ensuring long form life
- Include Standard 3 heavy-duty, welded-on, heavy 7-gauge steel stake pockets with built-in wedges with a bent welded tip making setup and removal quick and easy and making broken or lost wedges a thing of the past
- Are all-welded, not riveted like many competitor forms, increasing the form strength and rigidity guaranteeing accurate forming and improving form longevity
- Are made with double flanges on the top and bottom of the form providing greater form rigidity and clear unobstructed areas making the forms both strong and easy to use
- Include 4 factory punched bolt holes in each rail allowing quick and effortless attachment to other forms, or other forming accessories like division plates, making the forms highly versatile and easy to use
- All concrete forms are subject to a 4 piece order minimum due to the shipping nature of this product type. Smaller quantities may be subject to additonal min order or handeling fees. Contact sales for more information.